Friday 12 September 2014

Joshua Iosefo


Joshua Iosefo


Today Joshua Iosefo and his brother came to our school to help us with the duffy assembly and to tell us their poem.Here is my favorite verse from the poem, whenever I don’t have anything else to say in defense in an argument, I’m going to say that “you’re a racist”. That your words are a mockery to my skin tone and my colour. Oh but brown brother you were doing that the day you performed Sinarella, Brotown, Sione’s Wedding and do I have to mention The G.C.


My feelings that I felt like was happy and excited I was very excited to meet them because they have really good things.I felt happy because when they told us their poem it made me feel happy and proud.

Thank you for reading my work.

3 comments:

  1. I agree- it made me feel happy and proud too. Was so nice to hear some inspirational stories from young men from our community. Here is the link to his video too...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-kd6FaxKx4

    ReplyDelete