Wednesday 16 November 2016

Scientists dive inside 'weird looking' Mars funnel for the first time

WALT: Reflect on the article we read for SSR.

Today for SSR I chose a article from the section Technology. I worked on this task together
with my buddy Irys. We picked this article because
We found it interesting and also because it's about the world and what's been happening on Mars. 
The thing I found challenging during my research about this article was trying to find out
how these things happen in the universe. I learnt new things about Dr. Levy during reading this text.
Next time I would like to read a article that talks more about the world.
Here is the link to the article: LINK
Thank you for reading please leave a comment on what I need to work on and what I have achieved or done well on!

No comments:

Post a Comment