Wednesday 16 November 2016

Thanksgiving

WALT: Choose a November celebration to reflect on as part of our inquiry.

Today the November celebration I chose was Thanksgiving. I worked on this task
with my buddy Irys. We chose Thanksgiving
because we already know many things about Thanksgiving and we also
chose this celebration because it's our favorite November celebration
besides Guy Fawkes. Thanksgiving is a time of the year when families gather together
at one relatives house and gives thanks to others. Thanksgiving is a expression of gratitude but 
especially to God.  In this task I found nothing challenging because I already know many things about Thanksgiving. The traditional food for Thanksgiving is Turkey. I like Thanksgiving because my family in America celebrates it and that's why I know many things about Thanksgiving.

Thank you for reading please comment on what I need to work on and what I have achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment