Wednesday 9 November 2016

2016 Manaiakalani

2016 Manaiakalani

Today our school Tamaki Primary School went to Sylvia Park for the Manaiakalani Festival. 
We went onto the busses with our buddy classes together. One of my favorite movies that we watched
was room 6's movie zumba from our school. Their movie was my favorite because I really liked their dance moves and how much energy they put into their movie. I also liked their movie because it was fun and it makes me feel like joining the dance with them. This zumba dance could be useful for friends and families to watch at home and join in with their zumba dance. Their dance movie really got me interested in seeing more movies from them. My favorite thing about the movie was that everyone was enjoying themselves and having fun even if they messed up a bit. The main thing I was looking for through the movie was that everyone would be working together as a class doing the zumba and not giving up.

Here are some photos




Thank you for reading have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment