Tuesday 6 December 2016

Donald Trump dresses up as himself to a costume party

WALT: Reflect on what we read for SSR.

Today the article I chose to read for SSR was the article about Trump dressing up as himself at a costume party. The reason why I chose to read this article is because I don’t really read much article’s about costume parties and because it sounds interesting because Trump is dressing up just as himself. The thing that I found most challenging was trying to understand some of the words that were used in the article because I didn't know what some of them meant. Next time I hope to do better on trying to put sentences into my own words by also knowing what they mean.

Thank you for reading my work!

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! I never knew this Iasinita ! That's so profound and meaningful. Love the work, keep me updated <3!

    ReplyDelete