Monday 5 December 2016

Christmas Songs Research

WALT: Research facts about Christmas songs.

Today the first thing room 9 did was researching 3-5 Christmas songs and answering the questions the teacher gave us about the songs you chose. I only chose three songs and they were White Christmas, Silent Night and Jingle Bells. I chose these three songs because Silent Night is about Jesus's birth, Jingle Bells is one of the main Christmas songs and White Christmas is one of my favorite Christmas songs. The thing I found challenging on this research was trying to find out which country the songs came from because they were made a long time ago and I wasn't really sure which site to use because there were many sites I wanted to use. On my research I really liked writing about the lyrics because the lyrics of the songs are amazing and very touching to Jesus's birth especially Silent Night. 

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment