Tuesday 15 November 2016

How do you rate a movie?

WALT: reflect on the article we read.

How do you rate a movie?

Movies have ratings because the people that made the movies want to know how much people liked their movie and what they didn’t like about it so they know what they need to work on with their movies next times. Movies also have ratings so people know what’s appropriate for children to watch and what’s not appropriate to watch.

I think that every movie should have a age rating because some movies aren’t appropriate for children to watch and adults need to know what movies are good for their kids to watch and what movies are appropriate for their teenage kids.

I think that if I was able to ban a particular type of movie it would be documentary types of movies because i’m not really into documentary movies. I would also ban documentary movies because it’s not my type of movie and i’m not into those kind of movies.

There are many bad languages in our world and but I think that the worst language is swearing because it offends people’s feelings sometimes and can create problems between people. Swearing are just words but they course many drama in all around the world and it mostly creates fights with many people.

In schools teachers should punish students when they swear because I think that if they don’t punish students they will keep on swearing in front of the younger students and then they will copy the older students and start swearing. Teachers should punish kids for swearing at school so schools can become a better school and so we can also have good influences around the little kids. Schools need to have a good reputation and to have a good reputation we need to stop the swearing in schools.

One of my questions from the article I read would be “Why would someone post this article when the world already knows what's good from right?”. Some people might not know right from wrong but I know what’s right from wrong because I come to school to learn new things and I also learn at church and at home from my parents and families.

Someone I know that has watched a film that’s the not appropriate age for them is my friend Royd. He has told me that he has only watched a movie unappropriate for his age because it was the only thing on t.v to watch and he was bored so he watched the movie with his dad. The movie he watched had no sexual scenes but it did have bad language in it.

Our school has a school policy about swearing. Swearing is not tolerated in our school and if we are caught swearing we either get punished by sitting on the dots, picking up rubbish or something else. Swearing in my school is not tolerated by the principal because our school needs leaders that can represent our school with good leadership and clean language. If our school didn’t have a school policy about swearing children would just be swearing whenever they want and wherever they want.

Thank you for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment