Wednesday 26 October 2016

SSR- Reflection

WALT: reflect about the article we read for SSR.

Today for SSR I read on a article that is about a conjoined twins
that have been suffering from their heads being conjoined
together but were luckily separated by a life threatening 27 hour operation. 
Thanks to their surgeon Dr Goodrich that gave them his best with the 27 hour operation
that got them this far. The twins are now recovering in the Bronx's Montefiore Hospital from their
very long and tiring operation.  This article has really got me thinking about what I want to be
in the future and I gave me a thought that when i'm older I want to be surgeon so I could help
others that are searching for help. I would like to help people in the future so I want to be a surgeon or a educated doctor.

Thank you for reading enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment