Thursday 20 October 2016

Reading - Reflection

WALT: I can find and learn the meanings of unknown
vocabulary by using strategies such as applying my
knowledge of how words work or seeking explanations in
the text or in illustrations.

Today for reading my group had been reading about
a book called "Oakley Creek". We had to find out what connections were
we able to determine about the text and 3 things
that we could infer about the text. I can tell you that part of this text is about
a girl name Faith and she had to decide what she would do out of doing the right thing or the bad thing. Of course she chose to the the bad thing but only so she could fit in with the other kids.

I guess that what I learnt from this was that if you want to fit
in with others you just gotta be yourself so others can
choose you for who you are.

Thank you for reading enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment