Tuesday 10 November 2015

Respectful Communication (Kiwican)

Today at kiwican we were learning about respectful communication.

WALT: reflect on our kiwi can session.

Today at kiwi can we learnt about respectful communication.We played a game (Tiger & Target) What I found hard was when we had to protect the target from the tiger we had to run away from the tiger so we could protect the target.It was fun and hard but still fun.We played another game outside which we had to form 4 groups in front of a cone and pass the ball to the other team.Which ever team did a bad throw was out and whoever dropped it was out.Today was fun and what I learnt today at kiwi can was that we have to communicate respectfully with others.

Please comment on my blog so I know what I need to work on
and what I have achieved on.

Thank You!!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Nita,
    Well Done Nita. Did You Know That Kiwi Can Came To Panmure Bridge School. Mr M and Mrs Latota
    See You At Church
    Keep Up you best work
    From Joshua Vilikoka
    LS1

    ReplyDelete