Friday 14 November 2014

NUMEROS

One

two

three

four

five

six

seven

eight

nine

ten

-Pause - Spanish

Uno

Clap

Dos

Clap

Tres

Clap

quatro

Clap

Sinco

Clap

Sies
Clap

Siete

Clap

Ocho

Clap

Nueve

Clap

Dias

-You hear me out, to learn how to say

-These numbers that I learnt all today

-And I will teach you this all right now

-for you to be a pro so give it bow

Chorus




-it’s so simple so follow me

-and we sing this song to L-O-V-E

Chorus-2x

-Listen to this and you’ll figure it out
-And It’s all cool , you can’t sing it,I doubt .

-Its so cool you can sing this again

-Because we are in this town of spain

This is by Huriata and Nita

Give feedback and see you ya later

Thank you for listening to our song ya.

Hope you enjoyed : )

See you later.`

Today we had to make a spanish rap.Me and Huriata made a rap that had some rhymes in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment